BENEFITS OF THE AJAX ONLINE SYSTEM
• Over 800 AJAX exercises/training sessions for age groups U7 – U19;
• Exercises/training sessions clearly explained using pictures, animation and video;
• Complete Learning Tracks – training sessions for the entire season made by AJAX for
U7–U15 to meet learning goals; or
• Create your own training sessions;
• All lessons can be printed, or downloaded to your mobile device;
• 3 User Levels for Club Subscriptions: Director of Coaching or Club President, Junior/Senior Coaching Co-ordinator, and Team Coach.
• Local and AJAX feedback and assistance can be provided to the coaches on their training sessions;
• Player Tracking – create your own player assessments so that players can be assessed
throughout the season on game and technical ability and data recorded;
• Player Accounts – Individual players can access step by step video instructions at home to practise technical skills.
• This system is compatible with the FFA National Curriculum.
INSIDE THE PROGRAMME
In Dashboard, you schedule your training sessions, game assessments,
tests or specific assessment points.
AJAX ONLINE EXERCISES
• Exercises are based on different age categories;
• The AJAX system includes the core subjects of: heading, kicking and passing, moves
to beat an opponent, throw-ins, finishing, support, and positional game play. There
are also a variety of warm up exercises and small sided games.
• Technical drills are broken down into 6-7 steps. They go from easy to hard.
In this way a difficult technique becomes easier to accomplish.
• Both the coach and the player will have more successful moments when
they practice in steps.
• AJAX have created training sessions for the entire season for ages U7– U15
• These tracks suit teams that train twice a week, or for those only training
once a week.
• These learning tracks are highly suitable for coaches who do not have a lot of time to plan their sessions.
In the AJAX player tracking system you are able to do the follow things:
• Game assessments for all your club teams;
• Create tests for the different teams (sprint, agility etc);
• Specific assessment points ( 90 points in total) technique, tactics, mental, learning ability, physical ability, etc.
CREATE YOUR OWN ASSESSMENTS/TESTS
The Club or Coach is also able to create their own assessments. You can select
the points you think are important in different age categories for testing.
PLAYER RESULT CARD
• Each player can have a player card with all the assessment results tabled
and a printout can be produced.
• Here you can see the progression of each player
• Each player can have their own account to watch the technical movies.
• They can practice at home with the easy step-by-step instructions.