MASTERCLASS TERM THREE
The programme will be taken by Academy Director and is demanding in nature.
The focus of the programme is to first give confidence to each player as individuals while assisting them to improve their technical skills. The program will help individuals progress their skills and in turn help them become a successful part of a team.
The program will set out to achieve:
- Technically sound individuals with both left & right foot, to perform better during games.
- Game awareness for individuals and how to better perform in match environment.
- A better understanding of the principles of football and what is required in a match set up
- Ball Manipulation
- Fundamental Motor Skills
- Striking the Ball
- First Touch
- 1v1 Drills
- Running with The Ball
- Creativity, Insight, Awareness, Vision
- Decision making
- Ball passing and receiving
- Technique (technical ability, skills)
- Reading the Game
- Ball possession
- Playing against an opponent
FRIDAYS 9 SESSIONS - Williams Landing Recreational Reserve
August 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
September 3rd, 10th, 17th
Before registering, please read our TERMS & CONDITIONS