MAVERICKS MONDAYS & SATURDAYS 2020 - 2008, 2007, 2006 born players
2008, 2007, 2006 - BEGINNER & ADVANCED
MONDAY'S 7:15PM to 8:15PM
SATURDAY'S 11:30AM to 12:30PM
The focus of the program is to first give confidence to each player as individuals while assisting them to improve their technical skills. The program will help individuals progress their skills and in turn help them become a successful part of a team.
The program will set out to achieve:
- Technically sound individuals with both left & right foot, to perform better during games.
- Game awareness for individuals and how to better perform in match environment.
- A better understanding of the principles of soccer and what is required in a match set up
- Ball Manipulation
- Fundamental Motor Skills
- Striking the Ball
- First Touch
- 1v1 Drills
- Running with The Ball
- Creativity, Insight, Awareness, Vision
- Decision making
- Ball passing and receiving
- Technique (technical ability, skills)
- Reading the Game
- Ball possession
- Playing against an opponent
- 1v1 games
Players will work with experienced coaches for the whole year and will receive a full players kit, shirt, shorts and socks.
Along with this package, players will also receive 10% off all school holiday camps (excluding major events like Trans Europe Express)
MONDAYS 39 SESSIONS
SATURDAYS 37 SESSIONS
Before registering, please read our TERMS & CONDITIONS