MAVERICKS MONDAYS OR SATURDAYS TERM ONE - 2011, 2010 & 2009 born players
2011, 2010 & 2009 - BEGINNER & ADVANCED
MONDAYS 6:00PM to 7:00PM
SATURDAYS 10:15AM to 11:15AM
The focus of the program is to first give confidence to each player as individuals while assisting them to improve their technical skills. The program will help individuals progress their skills and in turn help them become a successful part of a team.
The program will set out to achieve:
- Technically sound individuals with both left & right foot, to perform better during games.
- Game awareness for individuals and how to better perform in match environment.
- A better understanding of the principles of soccer and what is required in a match set up
- Ball Manipulation
- Fundamental Motor Skills
- Striking the Ball
- First Touch
- 1v1 Drills
- Running with The Ball
- Creativity, Insight, Awareness, Vision
- Decision making
- Ball passing and receiving
- Technique (technical ability, skills)
- Reading the Game
- Ball possession
- Playing against an opponent
- 1v1 games
Players will work with experienced coaches for the whole year and will receive a full players kit, shirt, shorts and socks which compulsory.
Kit is $55 and is a once off payment for 2020.
MONDAYS 7 SESSIONS
February 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
March 2nd, 16th, 23rd
SATURDAYS 7 SESSIONS
February 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
March 7th, 14th, 21st
Before registering, please read our TERMS & CONDITIONS